Only at our Summer Camp will you find an exceptionally qualified staff and high quality programming:
Led by Camp Director Elyse Molk
Summer Camp 2017 Camp Dates:
Session 1: June 12 – July 7
1a: June 12 – 23 | 1b: June 26 – July 7
Session 2: July 10 – August 4
2a: July 10 – 21 | 2b: July 24 – August 4
Camp Hours: 9am to 4pm
Early & Late Care Available at an additional cost
Early Care: 7:30am – 9am
Late Care: 4pm – 6pm
- Swim program with Swim Gym. Children ages 3 and older receive swim lessons in our Jr. Olympic size pool. Swim program includes instruction and age-appropriate water games (Children must be toilet trained).
- Over 40 hobby hour activities.
- Adventure Camp for Tsofim and Rishonim which includes challenging skill building trips.
- Overnight trips for Rishonim campers in addition to optional long distance trips.
- Specialty Camps including: Sports (Maccabi), Performing Arts (Habimah), NEW! Habimahettes & Robotics Camp
- A high level computer program.
- Late Night Adventures during each session of camp.
- Team building programs that promote good sportsmanship and cooperation.
- Specialists: highly trained professionals who instruct in nature & science, visual & performing arts, and sports, which includes baseball, tennis, basketball, soccer football and martial arts.
- Ruach-extraordinary spirit led by three music directors.
- An Inclusion Program for high functioning special needs campers.
- Special events for all campers.